Feeling Blue

Friday, February 03, 2012






 (wearing H&M white top, Celine Denim Shirt, Gucci Shearling Scarf, McQueen leather jacket & Marc Jacob Boots & Celine Mini Luggage in Suede)

A couple of reasons for my lack of blogging these last few day. Hectic scheduling (mostly uni-related) has compromised my outside-of-university life, so much so I find myself rarely doing laundry, making the bed, etc.The past week and a half was pretty miserable. I felt robotic, exhausted and tired. On a brighter note, this new arm candy from Celine has been in my lust-list for a while, i just couldn't decide what color to go for untill now. What do you think ? Have a lovely weekend, beautiful readers ! PS. please spread the love by liking our facebook page for more on-the-go updates ! With love, N!

8 Kommentare:

  1. What is the brand of your sunglasses please?
    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look amazing!! I love this Outfit. The blue bag and this black scarf look so great together :) <3
    By the way: I love your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely bag! I got my mulberry satchel bag in this colour!

    http://i-vomit-triangles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What i do not understood is in reality how you're now not really much more well-liked than you may be right now. You're very intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably in relation to this topic, made me individually imagine it from numerous various angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be involved unless it's something to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always care for it up!
    Princeton Tec Apex Extreme 200 Lumen Headlamp

    ReplyDelete

 

toughlookdonthurt All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger